CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Where Rylee Sits


Rylee has pretty much outgrown her infant carrier car seat. I have no desire to carry her in it more than 2 feet and her head is just a couple of inches from the top of the seat! But geez, doesn't this seat seam extremely big for her. I know it is meant to be that way so that it lasts a long time. She has 45 more pounds to go before she outgrows this seat. Many thanks to the vendors at the Arizona Aloha Festival for making a cute seat cover for Rylee.


Rylee now has her very own lawn chair. She loved the chair at my mom's so much that when I saw one at Target I could not resist purchasing it for her. This chair makes her smile regardless of how tired or fussy she is. I guess we will call it the happy chair.

2 comments:

Brimley Family said...

Cute car seat! I remember when we moved Bailey to her big car seat, she seemed so little sitting in it. Rylee is getting so big! What a cute little girl! Your mom, dad, and Jess came to visit us this weekend. It was really fun to see them! If you guys ever come up you will have to come see us, if you can.

Valerie Christensen said...

She is just so darn cute! It makes me really excited to have a girl. Also, I have to tell you I check out your blog all the time. I feel a little like a stalker...hope you don't mind.