CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Funny Girl

Rylee has fallen in love with this chair at my parents house. Every time we went to take a picture of her in the chair she opened her mouth wide. I guess that is her new way of smiling for the camera.


Rylee likes to kick back and relax!


Little Rylee Flower



Just last week Rylee decided that she now prefers to sleep on her stomach. It is one thing for her to sleep on her stomach in her crib. But our talented girl even figured out how to sleep on her stomach in her bouncer. Pretty clever.


3 comments:

Rees Family said...

Melanie,
I'm so glad you commented on my blog. I found your blog a while ago, but I never like to comment if I'm not sure they remember me. Rylee is adorable and has quite the life. Hawaii at 6 months? I am so jealous. It looks like you guys had a great time. I'll have to show Craig your blog. I'm sure he totally remembers you. Keep in touch and keep commenting. Love it!

Unknown said...

Oh man is she ever CUTE! It is very fun to be blogging with you. Looks like your life is GOOD!

Alisa said...

Love the new background! Good job.