CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Saturday & Sunday.

Saturday morning the Mackey's came over to Grandma T.'s house for breakfast. Forrest cooked up pancakes & bacon for all of us. It was delicious. After breakfast Vern, Jessica & Tyler headed off to the Diamondback vs Padres game and left Hannah to play with us.

Forrest was preparing the garden for planting. Hannah was his little helper and followed him around doing whatever he was doing. She was so cute. She was also very dirty. I wish I had taken a picture of her covered in dirt. When she was done playing in the garden I gave her a bath, but did not have any other clothes for her to wear. So we improvised and put her in Grandma T.'s shirt. I have to admit that I even took her to Bath & Body Works dressed like this.

The girls had tons of fun playing together on Grandma's bed while Grandma took a nap. Both Hannah and Rylee love playing with Forrest's mom. Hannah would climb all over her and give her kisses. It was so cute.

The Mackey's drove to Phoenix after the ball game and so they missed the nice little BBQ we had in Grandma T.'s backyard. Forrest and his mom had a few friends over and Forrest grilled us up some nice chicken (yummy), hot dogs (yummy) and salmon (yuck). Forrest & his mom LOVE salmon. However, I do not eat fish. I Can't stand the smell so I am glad it was cooked outside on the grill.


Sunday was a relaxing day of church and napping. Rylee enjoyed a nice long nap before church. I hated to wake her up since she was apparently having such a good dream. I am glad I was able to get a photo of her smiling in her sleep. Then Sunday night we packed up and Forrest drove Rylee & I to the airport to catch our flight home. It was a fun weekend for all of us. I am so glad we were able to go.

1 comments:

Brimley Family said...

I love to see Joany enjoying little girls!