Rylee went to her first baseball game today. It was a 12.30 game so it worked well with her schedule. My friend Michelle went with us to the game and was a good sport to help me take care of Rylee. Rylee was really good and had a great time. She got her picture taken with Baxter during the 4th inning and got a new shirt & toy to help cheer on the Diamondbacks to Victory.
She got a little tired around the 5th inning and decided to take a nap. I could not believe that she was able to sleep through the crowd cheering, the announcer, the music/organ, etc. Nothing was disturbing her. That is nothing until her Uncle Jason came by to say hello. Jason was a section over and saw us and came over. Once she heard his familiar voice she decided it was time to wake up and party.
When planning to take Rylee to the the game I thought for sure we would be leaving early, but we were able to stay until the end of the game. The Diamondbacks beat the Dodgers 4-3! So it appears Rylee is good luck for the Diamondbacks. We will have to get her to more games. Having Rylee with us meant that I did not pay close attention to the game, but I still had fun being there with Michelle & Rylee.
2 comments:
How cute! I'm here if you ever need a game assistant. : )
Post a Comment