CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Grandma T. Loves Rylee!


Forrest's mom came in Friday night for a visit and was here until Tuesday night. Forrest was working Friday night, Saturday & Sunday so Rylee and I were able to have quality girl time with Grandma T. We had lots of fun together. Forrest was then off work Monday and Tuesday to spend time with his mom.

Grandma T is not overly fond of babies. Especially girl babies. She was pretty disappointed when she found out we were having a girl. However, Forrest & I had no doubt that she would love our baby. So it was no surprise that what I heard all weekend was how much she loved Rylee. She was really cute playing with Rylee and taking care of Rylee. It was a great visit. Rylee had a wonderful time with Grandma T.

1 comments:

Brimley Family said...

It's nice to see a picture of Joan and Rylee and Joan is actually smiling! I knew she liked girls, what a softy! Sorry about leaving all the comments before, I couldn't figure out why my comments weren't showing up so I kept trying to leave the same comment over and over! The 3rd time I finally realized what was happening. I get a lot of junk comments too. It's annoying!