CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bubbles

One minute I am taking a picture of Rylee eating toilet paper. I leave for a minute and come back to find that she has taken the lid of some bubble bath that is now pouring all over the floor.

I then make the mistake of cleaning it up with a nearby towel instead of getting paper towels. How do you stop the bubbles????? I don't want to just throw it in the washer because visions of the bubbling washer from the movie Mr. Mom come to mind. But rinsing the towel in the sink is just causing more bubbles.

At least Rylee helped clean up the mess!

6 comments:

Alisa said...

Time to baby proof! (And buy lots of headache meds) I have a feeling Rylee won't be growing out of this stage any time soon.

Anonymous said...

I love your family. I wish I had a computer and a blog when Thomas was a baby....oh the stories I could tell....now I've forgotten most of them until I read about something that Rylee did.

Brimley Family said...

Too Cute! Well, maybe not at the time! You and Jess seem to have very curious children! Rylee is getting cuter and cuter! (I don't know if I spelled that right!)

Terri said...

Ha! That is so funny. And I can relate with the fear of bubble overload.

Lucinda said...

That picture is so funny! I looked at it first and tried so hard to figure it out before reading! Reading the blog explained it! You are so funny! Alisa gets an AMEN from me!

Anonymous said...

meg she's adorable!!!