
FAVORITE FOOD: Fruit! She loves pretty much all fruit and vegetables. Grapes (and raisins), Cucumbers, Watermelon, Bananas, Green Beans, Blueberries, Raspberries, Pears. But I think the Nectarine is her favorite. Twice now she has thrown a fit at the grocery store as soon as she sees them.
(Actually, I must admit, Rylee does not seem to care for Strawberries.)
FAVORITE TOY: The swiffer. She loves the swiffer mop. She can play with that thing for hours. I can't wait until she can use it properly to do some real cleaning.
FAVORITE OBJECT: Ceiling fan pulls. She has some weird obsession about those. I mostly pretend that I am not tall enough to hold her up to them. It is too tiring on the arms to give in and let her play with them. (I had to remove the ceiling fan pulls from the fan in her bedroom.)
FAVORITE DOG: Saint Bernard (at least that is what Forrest says). She likes to play with the St. Bernard's on his "Big Dog" shirts.
FAVORITE THING TO DO TO ANNOY MOM: Bend the window blinds. I guess it is good motivation to get some new nice wood blinds.
LEAST FAVORITE THING: Shoes. Probably because I can't seem to find any that fit her feet correctly. She has wide feet and her right foot is bigger than her left foot. She may just go barefoot forever.
FAVORITE ACCOMPLISHMENT: Climbing the stairs while holding the swiffer mop.
FAVORITE PAST TIME: Shredding toilet paper. It gives her great joy to rip it up in little pieces.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Rylee's Most Favorite Things
Posted by Melanie at 4:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
She is SOOO cute! I am sure that you have a ton of fun with her.
Post a Comment