CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Proud Papa Explanation

Here is the explanation for the "Proud Papa" pictures. Forrest tried out for the TV show The Biggest Loser. They called him back for the 2nd interview and he had to have a theme. So we went with Proud Papa as the theme. However, he has not heard from them again so they probably decided not to pick him at this time. So instead of going on the show we are just working on losing weight at home. Things are going good so far. He will probably be too thin for Biggest Loser next time they have tryouts in AZ.

1 comments:

nymanzanita said...

Way to go! I hope that you hear something back from them...it would be a really cool experience....on the other hand...it would be something that you can do as a family too. What a perfect support group! I DEFINITELY need to lose weight....I was doing REALLY good last year and lost 40 lbs. but it has all come back...I need to get myself back on track. Good luck with all of that and let me know if you hear from the show.