Rachel Debra Mackey was born early this afternoon. She came into the world weighing 8 lbs 2 oz and is 20 inches long. We are all very excited that she is here!!!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here you will find updates of The Tyson Family. However, as Forrest and Melanie are not too exciting, most of the news will be about Rylee. Rylee is currently the star of this blog!
Posted by Melanie at 7:28 PM
4 comments:
Congratulations to you guys! She is beautiful. Tell Jessica hello from us.
I am so glad you put a picture of her on your blog! I've been anxious to see her! What a sweet baby!
She's cute! I love her name. I bet your mom does too. : )
I hate when newborns look like old ladies. It's nice when they get a few days under their belt and start to look like cute little babies!!
Post a Comment