CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Watch out here she comes!

Have I mentioned that Rylee is now crawling and pulling herself up? She is now everywhere and in to everything. I have not yet baby proofed the house much so I am just asking for trouble. I was working and she was being so content playing that I just kept working away. When I got up from my desk this is what her travel path looked like after she had passed through.


Why not let her eat some tissue paper from the shoe box that she dumped out?

Her cousin Tyler came over to play today and thought this made a cute photo opportunity. He told me to take a picture of him holding Rylee. He was right! His mom must be a photographer or something (see Mackey Photography).



2 comments:

Leah and Mike said...

I haven't checked blogs for a while, I'm so sorry to hear you had the flu bug at your house. The britts incountered like 3 weeks of sickness back in Feb. but we're doing great now, I hope everyone is feeling better. Baby Einstein is a life saver at our house, or rather a shower saver, Hendrix watches one almost everyday while I shower and get ready. I love the continuous play. Gives me a good 40 mins to myself. I had a great time catching up with you at girls night, let's get together soon. I'll have my people call your people.

Terri said...

That path of destruction was hilarious! I can't belive how much she looks like you and how much Tyler looks like Jess--those Clegg genes must be strong!