I have always had appreciation for all that my mom does for me, but it is not until I became a mother myself that I could TRULY appreciate how wonderful my mom is. Motherhood is very challenging and I have a really good baby, unlike the colicy baby that I was. My mom is the most unselfish person I know. Rylee is so lucky to have her as a Grandma, because I do not think I will ever be as amazing of a mother as she is.
My mom has always been there for me and continues to still rescue me almost daily. For example, last week Cox was changing out equipment in my area which left me without internet on Tuesday. This is a big problem for me since I work from home using the internet. So, I of course call up my parents and head over to their house to work using their internet. I told my mom that I needed to run some errands later including a stop at Costco for a cake that I needed to take to a church activity later that day to celebrate birthdays. So what does my mom do??? She of course bakes me a cake to save me the stress of finding time to get to Costco to buy one. She also went with me to run my other errands during Rylee's nap time so that she could stay with sleeping Rylee in the car while I ran into make my purchase. When I left her house that day she had provided me with 2 cakes, plates, candles, a birthday card and markers. I was all set for my activity with very little stress added to my day. Mom to the rescue as always.
So on this Mother's Day I just wanted to pay a little tribute to my mom and tell her how much I love and appreciate all that she does for me and our family.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Mom to the Rescue
Posted by Melanie at 9:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a nice post about your mom. I dont really know your mom very well but I do remember that she was always so fun and full of energy at girls camp and around the youth at other Stake activities. Hope you both had a nice Mothers Day!
Post a Comment