
Yep, time to get in the Christmas spirit. Now that it is December I think I am ready to start letting the Christmas spirit in to my life. We have made a gingerbread house. We have seen the temple lights. We even put Rylee in a cute Santa Hat (which she did not like so much). However, those events all took place in November. For some reason I need it to be December before I r
eally start to feel the Christmas spirit. Today my brother & his family went to see Santa at Chandler Mall. Rylee & I tried to get ready in time to make it to the mall and still make it to a baby shower on time, but it did not work out and we had to miss the mall. I was sad to miss the traditional Santa visit. I have gone year after year and watched my nieces & nephews sit on Santa's lap. This year I actually have a child of my own to visit with Santa. Luckily it is only the beginning of December so pictures with Santa will still happen for Rylee. The 2008 Tyson tree debate has yet to be settled. Forrest has always had a real tree and in the Clegg household we have always had artificial trees. Even though I am allergic to the
m, for the past two years Forrest and I have gotten a real tree. Now that we have a baby I feel that it is time to simplify and get the artificial tree this year. You don't have to worry about tree sap and pine needles. No need to water daily. The disposal of the tree is not an issue, etc. Hey, I'll even get some pine scented air fresheners for effect. Forrest is agreeable to the artificial tree this year, but is negotiating for an every other year real tree deal.
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Tis the Season
Posted by Melanie at 3:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She looks mad, but still cute in her Santa hat. You'll have to make sure she wears it when she goes to see Santa... the big guy needs some competition!
Glad I found your blog...love the pictures of Rylee. We are scheduled for delivery on Friday...so keep posted on our blog.
Crystal
Hi! Rylee is so cute, love the picture in the santa hat :) Ww'll have to get together sometime soon we want to see her in person!
Hello Melanie!!! Your baby is so cute!!! How the heck are ya?!?
Post a Comment