CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Reflections

Yesterday was a great day. I took Rylee into my office with me for most of the day. She was an angel. After we left work I decided to venture out and do some Christmas shopping. Again, Rylee was wonderful. But the best moment of the day came while sitting in the parking lot at Costco. I was feeding Rylee a bottle and she was looking up at me as she always does, but this time I was able too see my reflection in her eyes. It was a neat experience for me.


Rylee has seen Santa a couple of times this year. The above picture is Santa in our home and she was again able to see him up at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort. Grandma & Grampy and Aunt Brittany & Uncle Jason also joined us up at the resort. After sitting on Santa's lap we all had dinner at a restaurant up there. It was a delicious meal at a great price (since we were able to get the Santa super discount price). After dinner we were able to take a tour of a $4M home where Uncle Jason's company was finishing up the high end cabinets. It was fun to see the home, but also fun to see Jason's business in action.

Last week we weighed Rylee and she was 13 lbs 4 oz (3 months old). She is getting so big so fast.

1 comments:

Alisa said...

Too sweet. I love your blog. Keep it up!