
Many thanks to Aunt Alisa for getting our blog started. I am sad that it has taken me so long to continue on with the updates. Hopefully I will get better at it an be able to post more often. Tomorrow will be 4 weeks since Rylee arrived. It has been an adjustment, but she is a wonderful addition to our home. Rylee has been growing and growing. We go to the doctor on the 15th and I am excited to see what she weighs now. On September 26th she weighed 6 pounds 9 ounces so we are guessing she has to be at least a pound heavier now. We shall see.
Rylee is full of smiles as she sleeps. It is so cute to watch her. She has been eating every two hours which means a lot of interrupted sleep for mom. However, my sleep greatly improved once we got her breast feeding and no longer had to pump after each feeding and wash bottles. Rylee and I were a little slow and did not get the breast feeding thing down until 2 & 1/2 weeks after she was born. But better late than never. Every now and then Rylee gives me a real treat and will go three hours between feedings. If we can consistently move to the three hours between feedings I think I will feel like a whole new rested woman.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Our First Family Photo & Mom's Little Helper
Posted by Melanie at 1:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
She's so tiny and so cute. I love this picture of her with her bottle.
Post a Comment