CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Patriot Day



I love my flag! I signed up to have the Scouts come by and put a flag up on patriotic holidays. I wanted to support the scouts with a donation, but did not think they would actually be able to put a flag up for me since I don't have a normal house & yard. We had e-mailed them and told them they did not have to worry about a flag for us, but we wanted to donate anyway. I did not even think to check on Labor Day, but I guess they had put a flag up because they left a note in the door. So this morning at 5:30 I heard some pipes clanging outside my house. I was a bit irritated thinking who's bright idea was it to have a plumber come so early. It wasn't until mid morning that the thought occurred to me that the noise was probably the Scouts putting up my flag. I went outside and was excited to see my lovely flag. It is so big. Much bigger than the flag that the Scouts put up at my parents house in Tempe. I am sure that my patriotic neighbors (which is hopefully all of them) are jealous.

1 comments:

Alisa said...

We have our flag out, too, but yours looks prettier. Let her wave!