Rylee finally got her 1st two teeth (middle bottom). The first one popped through in the early morning hours on Friday June 6th and then the other one right behind it over the weekend. Very exciting. Now she loves to use her teeth. Just today she was gnawing on my knee, yesterday it was Forrest's nose, but what she is really interested in getting in her mouth these days are toes (yuck). My mom & I like to think it is because she loves our beautifully pedicured feet, but she went for Grandpa's toes last night so it may not be the pedicures. Luckily I can distract her with popsicles. She is surprisingly really good at eating popsicles. She bites away at the popsicle with her 2 little teeth. Perfect summer treat.
Oh, one more cute thing I have to share. Yesterday Rylee mooed like a cow. Forrest was mooooing for her and she mimicked him with a mooo right back. So cute. Happy Fathers Day to Forrest.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Rylee has 2 teeth!
Posted by Melanie at 2:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment