As a new mom I am learning that I buy clothes too early. For example, this dress was purchased awhile ago for Rylee to wear Easter Sunday. However, I realized that I better just have her wear it now as it may not fit next week. She out grows her clothes so quickly. She wore the dress this Sunday and it barely fit. It was so snug on her arms and the little underpants left indentations on her thighs. That's right, my 6 month old baby is outgrowing her 12 month old clothes.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Is it Easter yet?
Posted by Melanie at 10:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Melanie,
She is so cute! I love her curly hair!
She is a cutie!!! She looks like you and reminds me of your baby pictures. Our little girl is also growing too fast and doesn't fit into her clothes very long, either. She is only 3 months old but wears 6 months clothes as well. I love the name Rylee, it was on my list of girl names. :)
Good post! Sometimes you just have to take a picture and laugh at the funny things that don't really matter but that really matter at the same time.
What a babe!
Rylee, not you. I mean, you're a babe, too, but I meant Rylee before.
Sooo cute. We need to get together again! Rylee is so big already and our little one is already 4 months. Happy Easter
Post a Comment